Ads Here

Friday, October 23, 2020

Top photos: Villar meets Nacionalista partymates; Kris Aquino is Shopee queen; Richard and Lucy’s truck drive

  1. After Cayetano ouster, Manny Villar holds online meeting with Nacionalista partymates
View this post on Instagram

Zoom meeting with some of my Nacionalista party mates

A post shared by Manny Villar (@mannyvillar) on

2. ‘Rare second chance in a lifetime:’ Kris Aquino says she cried after getting one-year contract with Shopee

View this post on Instagram

we were all awake so early, and honestly they’ve put up with a lot since October 10… i couldn’t have asked for more love, support, and affirmation… it’s been a whirlwind… BUT most of all when my song was “wake me up when september ends” they understood where the disappointment came from & just comforted me with nonstop hugs. when we got this contract, i cried & it was because the mom in me felt my sons could be proud of me again… maybe some perspective? i knew my mom felt proudest of her “baby” whenever a new commercial would be airing. it was a rule in her home- no competing products could be bought, only what i endorsed. it’s been leaked online- so i’m allowed to say this- to @shopee_ph THANK YOU for believing in me when i needed to believe in me again. i know we only signed for 1 year, BUT you really did give me #forever. You opened doors i had already conditioned my heart to accept were already closed. And because of your faith in me, you have paved the way for many new, exciting opportunities. before i am kris, i’ll always first be Cory’s daughter, and Josh & Bimb’s mama… @shopee_ph you gave me that most special gift, the rare second chance in a lifetime to give the best in me to make the 3 people i need most to see the best version of me, come true for all to see-again. 🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

A post shared by KRIS AQUINO (@krisaquino) on

3. Richard, Lucy drive around Ormoc in little John Deere truck

4. High-five out, fist bump in: Speaker Velasco teams up with Romualdez in House work

5. Mar Roxas teaches ‘This Little Piggy’ rhyme to daughter Pilar with a twist

View this post on Instagram

This little piggy went to…

A post shared by Mar Roxas (@marroxasphl) on

6. Support local: Berna Puyat wears Filipino from head to foot

7. Happy hour: Hontiveros bonds with daughters over cocktails

8. Running to the finish line: Pia Cayetano says it’s all about pacing

9. To me from me: Mayor Isko gets a smartwatch on birthday

My Bday (oct.24) gift to myself #BagongYoyo #SpreadLoveNotHate #LoveIsLove❤🌈

Posted by Isko Moreno Domagoso on Thursday, October 22, 2020

10. Pangilinan gives 8 healthy food tips: Keep it local, be a plantito & plantita, volunteer in community kitchen

FARMER KIKO HEALTHY FOOD TIPS Tuwing may trip to the grocery, ugaliing maghanda ng listahan ng mga bibilhin para hindi…

Posted by Kiko Pangilinan on Friday, October 16, 2020


Source: Latest Politics News Today (Politics.com.ph)

No comments:

Post a Comment