Ads Here

Saturday, April 10, 2021

Harry Roque says he feels ‘normal’ after given remdesivir

By Prince Golez

Palace Spokesman Harry Roque on Sunday said he now feels “normal” on his third day in the hospital after catching Covid-19 a second time.

In a Facebook post, Roque said he will stay in the hospital until April 15. The secretary did not mention where he is confined.

“I am better after only one vial of remdesivir and steroids. I came in at the right time since pneumonia was caught early on. Doctors won’t discharge me though until 4 more vials of rendesivir which means I will be confined until Thursday,” he wrote.

Remdesivir is an experimental antiviral drug previously tested in humans with Ebola virus disease.

“But I do feel normal already on my 3rd day of confinement, enough to do my thrice a week briefings. Will check into a TTMF (temporary treatment and monitoring facility) on Friday to complete my 14 days of isolation. Thx again for all your well wishes and prayers,” the Palace official also said.

Roque first tested positive for the Covid-19 on March 15. He completed his mandatory quarantine and recovered from Covid-19 10 days after.



Source: Latest Politics News Today (Politics.com.ph)

No comments:

Post a Comment