
Filipinos looking for work might find their next job on Sikap.ph.
The office of Vice President Leni Robredo recently launched the website to help Filipinos who lost their jobs due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
In a tweet posted September 10, Robredo said the “Bayanihanapbuhay” seeks to connect employers and job hunters for free.
“During this crisis, we have been receiving many messages from people looking for jobs. We hope that through this, they would have an easier time finding work opportunities,” she said.
Robredo said around 2,796 job postings were available on the website so far.
“In the coming days, we hope to post more openings, as we invite more partners,” she said.
Today, we are launching our new initiative, BAYANIHANAPBUHAY—our response to help those who lost their jobs amid this crisis.
We have partnered with https://t.co/8wTLqDZmgx to put up a platform, which those who need jobs and those who need workers can use free of charge. pic.twitter.com/WTQR91AoUT
— Leni Robredo (@lenirobredo) September 10, 2020
The post Over 2.7K vacancies available and counting: Robredo launches job ads first appeared on Latest Philippine politics news today.
Source: Latest Politics News Today (Politics.com.ph)
No comments:
Post a Comment