Ads Here

Monday, December 21, 2020

Guwapong guwapo sa sarili! Locsin tells CNN PH to use better photo of him ‘or I’ll never do another interview’ for network

Foreign Affairs Secretary Teodoro “Teddyboy” Locsin Jr. has threatened to snub CNN Philippines’ future interview requests—unless the thumbnail photo used by the network for his chat with Pinky Webb was changed.

Locsin made the unusual threat Monday (December 21) after CNN Philippines posted a screenshot of him looking wide-eyed during the interview with Webb on “The Source.”

“You know I’m infinitely better looking than that photo although it’s not bad. Change the picture to one of my winning poses. Or I will never do another interview for CNN Philippines. In this one I look like a journalist with bad eyesight,” the Foreign Affairs Secretary said.

Addressing Webb directly, Locsin added: PEEEEEENKEY!!! I know you have a whole album of photos of myself better than that one.”

Listening to Locsin’s threat, CNN Philippines took down the tweet with his unflattering photo. It’s unknown as of posting time if the network will post another photo showing the Foreign Affairs Secretary with a more flattering angle.

The post Guwapong guwapo sa sarili! Locsin tells CNN PH to use better photo of him ‘or I’ll never do another interview’ for network first appeared on https://politics.com.ph.



Source: Latest Politics News Today (Politics.com.ph)

No comments:

Post a Comment