Ads Here

Saturday, April 24, 2021

Lorenzana now Covid-19-free, says ‘ready more than ever to serve’

By Prince Golez

Defense Secretary Delfin Lorenzana has tested negative for coronavirus disease (Covid-19).

In a Twitter post Sunday, Lorenzana announced that he’s free of Covid-19.

“I’m pleased to announce that I’m now Covid-free,” the secretary wrote.

He also shared photos of him pushing up, boxing, riding a stationary bike, and doing pull ups.

“At 72, the odds are not exactly in my favor. How did I survive? I always maintain my physical and mental health even before I was diagnosed. I am now ready more than ever to serve our nation,” said Lorenzana.

The Cabinet member announced he tested positive for Covid-19 on April 6.



Source: Latest Politics News Today (Politics.com.ph)

No comments:

Post a Comment