Ads Here

Thursday, November 18, 2021

‘Mr. Malasakit’ Bong Go vows ‘serbisyong Tatak Duterte’

Senator Bong Go on Thursday gave business leaders an overview of his first 100 days if elected president, pledging to continue and add to the legacy of President Rodrigo Duterte.

“Ako ang inyong Mr. Malasakit, uunahin ko ang bayan at ang Pilipino sa pagbibigay ng serbisyong walang tulog. Tutulungan natin ang lahat. Ito ang serbisyong Tatak Duterte,” he said in a video message during the 47th Philippine Business Conference & Expo Presidentiables’ Forum of the Philippine Chamber of Commerce and Industry.

Go, who used to be Duterte’s special assistant, said he considers his former boss as the Philippines’ greatest leader.

“I regard President Rodrigo Duterte as the best president this country has ever had and that puts a lot of pressure to whoever succeeds him,” he said.

“Indeed, the successor will have big shoes to fill …Iniwasan ko ang position na ito but fate has a way of turning things around,” Go said.

“The presidency, I believe, is a matter of destiny. I leave my fate to God and to you, my fellow Filipinos,” he said.

“President Duterte is the epitome of a strong, brilliant and selfless leader powered by his love for the country. And just like him, I vow to do my best every day to serve the Filipino people selflessly,” Go said.

The post ‘Mr. Malasakit’ Bong Go vows ‘serbisyong Tatak Duterte’ first appeared on .

Source: Latest Politics News Today (Politics.com.ph)

No comments:

Post a Comment