Ads Here

Saturday, January 30, 2021

Pass sa 2022! Sara Duterte eyes 2034 presidential bid

Davao City Mayor Sara Duterte isn’t in a rush to run for president despite the clamor for her to succeed her father, President Rodrigo Duterte.

Sara on Saturday (January 30) said she’s planning to run for president in 2034 “if at that time there is something I can do to help the country.”

She issued the statement after calendars urging her to run for president were distributed in Quezon City.

“I understand where they are coming from, I too am anxious where we are going as a nation. I am always grateful that I have their trust and confidence. I am pleading to them to please allow me to run for President in 2034, if at that time there is something I can do to help the country,” Sara said.

The calendars bearing Sara’s photo had the phrase, “Run Sara Run for President 2022.”

No group has yet to take credit for the calendars’ distribution. t’s also unclear where else they were given out.

Sara led Pulse Asia’s survey on potential presidential candidates conducted late last year.



Source: Latest Politics News Today (Politics.com.ph)

No comments:

Post a Comment