Ads Here

Sunday, April 25, 2021

Ready to go back to work: How Lorenzana survived the coronavirus

This former military general may be old but is still fit and strong.

Defense Secretary Delfin Lorenzana’s strict health and fitness regimen has helped him survive his recent coronavirus infection.

Lorenzana, 72, tested negative in his latest coronavirus test.

“I’m pleased to announce that I’m now Covid-free. At 72, the odds are not exactly in my favor,” he tweeted April 25.

Lorenzana, chair of the National Task Force against COVID-19, announced on April 6 that he tested positive for the coronavirus disease (COVID-19). The defense chief said he did not show any symptoms.

In his latest tweet, Lorenzana shared how he fought the disease and posted photos of keeping fit and strong at home. The snapshots showed the defense chief on a stationary bike, doing push-ups and pull-ups, and boxing a punching bag.

“How did I survive? I always maintain my physical and mental health even before I was diagnosed,” he said.

Lorenzana, after recovering from the coronavirus, said he is prepared to go back to work and serve the nation.

“I am now ready more than ever to serve our nation,” he said.



Source: Latest Politics News Today (Politics.com.ph)

No comments:

Post a Comment