Ads Here

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Ong apologizes to senators: ‘I’m still very much in shock’

Pharmally Pharmaceutical Corporation director Linconn Ong, in an open letter to senators, apologized to the senators for appearing evasive during the hearings on his company’s multibillion-peso transactions with the government.

“I would like to apologize if I seemed in any way evasive. If I am just being honest, as an introvert, I am still very much in shock as this situation is overwhelming po talaga,” he said in the letter coursed through his lawyer Ferdinand Topacio.

“Tahimik na negosyante lang po ako. Nakikipag cooperate naman po kami as long as consistent with the truth,” Ong said.

The Pharmally officer is currently detained in the Senate after he was cited in contempt for his evasive testimony during the hearings.

“Since the hearings began, I’ve received death threats which put not only me, but my family in danger too. Ituro ko daw ang Presidente. My wife suffered through an ectopic pregnancy, recently sa stress, so I’m really asking for your patience po sa akin,” he said.

“What happened with the transactions was we started loaning the goods and established our supply chain network which gave us the foundation to participate in a bigger project,” Ong said.

“Nangutang po kami sa network namin, kapamilya namin, kay Michael Yang, dahil po nakaka deliver kami ng maayos,” he added.

The post Ong apologizes to senators: ‘I’m still very much in shock’ first appeared on .

Source: Latest Politics News Today (Politics.com.ph)

No comments:

Post a Comment