Ads Here

Monday, October 11, 2021

‘What can I do?’ Sharon Cuneta in a bind on hubby Kiko, uncle Tito Sotto competing for VP

Megastar Sharon Cuneta is caught between a rock and a hard place.

Sharon came home from the United States “with a heavy heart” since her two loved ones will be competing in the upcoming vice presidential elections.

Senator Francis Pangilinan, husband of the megastar, became a last-minute pick for vice president of presidential aspirant Leni Robredo. Sharon’s uncle, Senate President Tito Sotto, also joined the VP race, running alongside Senator Panfilo Lacson. Sotto’s wife, Helen Gamboa, is the sister of Sharon’s mom.

In an Instagram post, Sharon admitted being in a “most difficult” situation given that two family members are rivals in the VP contest.

“I come home with a happy, but heavy heart. Two men I greatly love – one whom I have known since birth, and the other, one I exchanged solemn vows with twenty-five years ago, are about to vie for the second highest position in the country, and once again, I do not know what I could have done so wrong to find myself in the midst of two rocks. What could I, can I do?” she wrote on Instagram.

Sharon, who rushed back home to support her husband’s surprise VP bid, said she never imagined to be in this tight political spot. But she hopes that family ties will remain intact despite the political contest.

“I pray that after this game called politics is over, that wounds are healed, loved ones do not doubt your love for them, and I and my sisters, especially, the only family I have left besides my own, find our way back to one another’s arms, unscathed and free of the pain our battlescars have brought us,” she said.

“It is most difficult for us in the periphery, who never imagined we would be in this position. May God bless us all. May God help me through this trying period…Please pray for all of us…🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻,” she said.

The post ‘What can I do?’ Sharon Cuneta in a bind on hubby Kiko, uncle Tito Sotto competing for VP first appeared on .

Source: Latest Politics News Today (Politics.com.ph)

No comments:

Post a Comment