Ads Here

Monday, November 29, 2021

In ‘supreme sacrifice,’ Go officially announces withdrawal from presidential race

Senator Bong Go on Tuesday officially announced he was withdrawing from the presidential race to avoid splitting the vote for administration candidates.

“In the past few days I realized my heart and mind are contradicting my actions Talagang nag-re-resist po ang aking katawan, puso at kaisipan. Tao lang po na nasasaktan at napapagod din,” the former special assistant to President Rodrigo Duterte said.

“Sa ngayon po, yun po yung mga rason, that is why I am withdrawing from the race. Having said this, I leave my fare to God and the Filipino people,” Go said.

He added: “Ayaw rin talaga ng aking pamilya, kaya naisip ko na siguro aya di ko pa panahon sa ngayon. Diyos lang ang nakakaalam kung kailan talaga ang tamang panahon ko.”

“I am willing to make the supreme sacrifice for the good of our country and for the sake of unity among our supporters and leaders,” Go said.

The post In ‘supreme sacrifice,’ Go officially announces withdrawal from presidential race first appeared on .

Source: Latest Politics News Today (Politics.com.ph)

No comments:

Post a Comment