President Duterte has appointed actor-turned-politiko Jeremy Marquez as new head of the Optical Media Board.
Marquez, son of former ParaƱaque Mayor Joey Marquez, will serve for three years as OMB chairman. He replaces Christian Natividad based on the latest appointment paper signed by the President.
Marquez thanked the President for his latest government appointment.
“Today I begin a new chapter in my life as Chairman/CEO of the Optical Media Board. I’d like to thank President Rodrigo Duterte and Senator Bong Go for the trust and confidence,” he wrote on Instagram.
“While I acknowledge the difficult challenge ahead. I’m confident with my vast experience in public service that I will make a positive impact and lead the way for progressive changes. We will be swift and creative. Our Journey to Excellence continues šµš” he said.
Prior his appointment, Marquez served as director of the Department of Trade and Industry’s Fair Trade Enforcement Bureau (FTEB).
The post Jeremy Marquez appointed new Optical Media Board chair first appeared on .
Source: Latest Politics News Today (Politics.com.ph)
No comments:
Post a Comment