Will Davao City Mayor Sara Duterte Carpio take a bigger role in the Lakas-CMD party?
Senator Ramon “Bong” Revilla Jr. has offered to step down as party chairman and give the post to Mayor Sara, the vice presidential candidate of the Lakas party. The senator made the offer trusting the PResident’s daughter will lead the party to victory in the 2022 elections.
Mayor Sara earlier chose to run for vice president instead of president despite appeals from supporters to succeed her father in Malacañang.
“I have full trust and confidence in Mayor Sara Duterte’s leadership, I believe that she will steer the Party towards victory in 2022,” Revilla said on Facebook.
“In full support of Mayor Sara Duterte’s candidacy for Vice President, I am offering her my post as Chairman of Lakas-CMD,” he said.
The post Panday offers Lakas crown to Agila: Bong Revilla ready to give party chairmanship to Sara Duterte first appeared on .Source: Latest Politics News Today (Politics.com.ph)
No comments:
Post a Comment