Ads Here

Monday, November 30, 2020

Takot sa trolls! Harry Roque doesn’t plan to run for Senate in 2022

By Prince Golez

Presidential Spokesperson Harry Roque won’t run for Senate in the next elections.

In his televised address Tuesday, Roque said he is considering retiring from government services by 2022.

“After what I’ve seen with the kind of media reporting and the kind of trolls that the opposition has, I am looking forward to retirement from government service,” he added.

“Alam niyo po buong buhay ko I’ve always been a private person,” the secretary said, adding that he only became a government employee when he served as the party-list representative of KABAYAN in 2016.

“I am happy to say that actually I have been there and done that and I look forward to having my privacy again come 2022,” he concluded.

The post Takot sa trolls! Harry Roque doesn’t plan to run for Senate in 2022 first appeared on https://politics.com.ph.



Source: Latest Politics News Today (Politics.com.ph)

No comments:

Post a Comment