Ads Here

Friday, August 6, 2021

Manny Piñol reacts to his death hoax: I’m alive and well resting in my farm

Do not fall for reports of the supposed death of a Cabinet member.

Former Agriculture Secretary Manny Piñol found himself a victim of a worst kind of rumor: He supposedly died when he is actually very much alive.

Piñol, chairman of the Mindanao Development Authority, wrote a post on Facebook to respond to the death hoax and even shared his photo. He said he was actually resting in his farm and watching a movie on Netflix when reports of his supposed death circulated.

“Just a few minutes ago, I received a frantic call from my younger brother, Vice Mayor Joselito, after he heard the news that I was killed in an accident in Davao del Sur. Well, I am alive and well resting in my farm,” the official said.

“In fact, I am enjoying my ChichaCorn made by the women of Antipas as I watch ‘Hit and Run’ on Netflix,” he said.

Piñol said he was also waiting for the results of the Olympic gold medal match between Filipino boxer Carlo Paalam and Galal Yafai of Great Britain.

“Thank you for your concern and prayers!” he said.

Other stories

Sara Duterte releases blooper reel: ‘Mukha lang akong artista pero…”

Bong Revilla: I’ve never been involved in corruption

The post Manny Piñol reacts to his death hoax: I’m alive and well resting in my farm first appeared on .

Source: Latest Politics News Today (Politics.com.ph)

No comments:

Post a Comment