Ads Here

Sunday, November 21, 2021

Ouch! JV Ejercito hurt in bike accident

Former Senator JV Ejercito suffered injuries during a bike incident in Manila on Monday.

Ejercito was riding his bicycle along Roxas Boulevard when he hit a pothole and fell. A passing motorist stopped and helped the former senator who hit his head and suffered scratches on his leg.

“OUCH!I hit a small pothole while doing a solo ride and sprinting along the stretch of Roxas Boulevard. I lost control as my front wheel wobbled, then fell hard on my bike,” Ejercito wrote on Facebook.

Ejercito shared online the photos of the bike crash, adding he plans to undergo a CT scan to check any head injury.

“Hopefully I’ve no internal hemorrhage, will have CT Scan later to be sure,” he said.

“Thank you to Manong UV Express who rescued me,” he said.

After the bike accident, Ejercito reminded the public to stay safe while on the road. “Ride safe everyone! Ingat tayo sa kalye,” he added.

The post Ouch! JV Ejercito hurt in bike accident first appeared on .

Source: Latest Politics News Today (Politics.com.ph)

No comments:

Post a Comment